Conquer Southern California traffic with our mobile app

Avoid traffic jams with our real-time traffic maps, including incidents, chain control zones, freeway cameras, and changeable message sign (CMS) icons. System messages alert you of any highway closures or hazardous conditions in the region.

  • Get up-to-date Park and Ride lot information for all of Southern California.
  • Quickly find Bus and Train schedules by city, county, or provider name.
  • Use our carpool lane map to plan your trip.
  • Learn about carpool and vanpool incentives that are available for Riverside and San Bernardino County residents.
  • Call 511 within the Inland Empire and 1-877-MYIE511 toll-free from anywhere.
IE Commuter ad 03
Riverside County Providers

2016-2018 Riverside County Transportation Commission’s Guide to Specialized Transit Program

2016-2018 Riverside County Transportation Commission’s Guía de Transporte Especializado-Spanish Brochure

Transportation Reimbursement and Information Project (TRIP)
TRIP is a special self-directed, mileage reimbursement transportation service that complements public transportation by encouraging volunteer drivers to transport seniors and persons with disabilities to access medical services and other purposes, where no transit service exists or when individuals are too frail, ill, or for other reasons, unable to use public transit. TRIP provides mileage reimbursements in Western Riverside County, Coachella Valley, and Palo Verde Valley. Qualifications for assistance are determined through an application process administered by the Independent Living Partnership. To find out if TRIP reimbursement assistance might be appropriate for you, call 1 (800) 510-2020 or visit the website at

Transportation Access Program (TAP)
Administered by Community Connect, TAP distributes bus tickets to over 100 social service agencies. These agencies then distribute those tickets to thousands of the truly needy who require access to medical appointments, job interviews, or other needed services. For more information, call (951) 686-4402, or dial 211 (information and referral hotline for Riverside County).

Travel Training Program
Blindness Support Services provides free Travel Training services to individuals who are blind/visually impaired/disabled with the skills and knowledge essential when using the local fixed route bus system available throughout Western Riverside County. For more information, please call: (951) 341-9244.

Senior, Disabled and Veteran Travel Training Program
The Riverside Transit Agency Travel Training Program provides personalized travel training for seniors, persons with disabilities and veterans in Western Riverside County. The travel training program is designed to meet the needs and skills of participants and provide travel training in group and one-on-one settings. The program is also designed to provide access to affordable public transit and increase the individual’s level of independence within the community. For more information, please call (951) 565-5002.

The One-Call/One-Click Project (211 VetLink)
The One-Call/One-Click Project (better known as 211VetLink) is a partnership between 211 San Bernardino County, 211 Riverside County and a host of transportation agencies. The project’s goal is to connect veterans with transportation options to community resources, medical appointments, job interviews, food, shelter and many more resources by simply dialing 2-1-1 or visiting the new Trip Discovery tool at For more information about 211VetLink and other programs, call 211 to speak to a Veterans Specialist or visit

Riverside County Bus Operators

Banning Pass Transit Dial-A-Ride
Areas served: Banning and Cabazon and small portion of Beaumont
(951) 922-3252

Beaumont Pass Transit Dial-A-Ride
Areas served: Beaumont, Cherry Valley and small portion of Banning
(951) 769-8532

City of Corona Transit Service Dial-A-Ride
Areas served: Corona and unincorporated areas of Home Gardens, Coronita, El Cerrito, and up to RCC along Hamner Avenue in Norco
(951) 734-7220

Palo Verde Valley Transit Agency
Areas served: Blythe, Ripley, Mesa Verde
(760) 922-4900

City of Riverside Special Transportation
Areas served: Within Riverside City limits
(951) 687-8080

Riverside Transit Agency Dial-A-Ride and Dial-A-Ride Plus Lifeline Service
Areas served: Western Riverside County
(951) 565-5002

SunLine Transit Agency (SunDial)
Areas served: Coachella Valley
(800) 347-8628

Riverside County Non-Profit Specialized Transit Providers

Angel View, Inc.
Areas Served: Coachella Valley/Joshua Tree
(760) 329-6471

Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest County
Areas served: Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Wildomar, Menifee, French Valley, Corona
(951) 699-1526

Care-A-Van Transit, Inc.
Areas served: Hemet/San Jacinto Valley, Lake Elsinore area and the Sun City/Menifee area; unincorporated county areas of Winchester and Val Vista
(951) 791-3572

Care Connexxus, Inc.
Areas served: City of Riverside and surrounding cities
Riverside: (951) 509-2500

Desert Blind and Handicapped Association
Areas Served: Cathedral City, Desert Hot Springs, Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage
(760) 969-5025

Areas Served: Hemet/San Jacinto Valley; unincorporated county areas of Winchester and Valle Vista
(951) 766-8659

Forest Folk, Inc.
Areas Served: Communities of Idyllwild, Pine Cove, Fern Valley, and Mountain Center
(951) 292-8467

Mo Van (sponsored by the Friends of Moreno Valley Senior Center).
Areas served: Trips originating in Moreno Valley to within a 35-mile radius
(800) 351-6571

Inland AIDS Project
Areas served: Western Riverside County
(951) 683-2427 x136

City of Norco, Department of Parks and Recreation
Areas served: Norco, Mira Loma
(951) 270-5647

Operation SafeHouse, Inc.
Areas served: Western Riverside County
(951) 351-4418

Riverside University Health Systems - Behavioral Health
Areas served: Western Riverside County
(951) 955-1647

Riverside University Health Systems - Medical Transportation Department
Areas served: Riverside County
(866) 909-4881 or (951) 486-4380

United States Veterans Initiative
Areas served: Riverside County
(951) 656-6892

Voices for Children
Areas served: Western Riverside County
(858) 598-2211